Wednesday, August 24, 2011

026. Watch my Great Courses videos

To complete this goal:  Watch all five of my Great Courses series:
                                       The Joy of Science
                                       Understanding the Fundamentals of Music
                                       How to Listen to and Understand Great Music
                                              (those two are really for/with my boyfriend :-P)
                                       Museum Masterpieces: The Louvre
                                       A History of Russia: From Peter the Great to Gorbachev

Why?  I've either borrowed these or been given them as gifts.  I like this series, and I'd like to continue to learn and broaden my mind by actually watching them- I just always seem to forget I have them!

No comments: