Wednesday, August 24, 2011

085. Follow a skin regimen

To complete this goal:  Develop a basic skincare routine (i.e., what do I wash my face with?  how often?  special makeup removers?  moisturizers?  masks how often?), and then maintain it with reasonable regularity (this means it doesn't have to be every day, but generally at least 5 days a week.  I know this sounds vague, but I and my skin will know if I'm doing this right).  Tweak as necessary.  Must be set at least two months before the end of my 1001 days.

Why?  Miraculously, I have pretty nice skin.  Or so I've been told.  I don't break out often or in very many places at once, however, my pale and sensitive skin retains marks forever.  If it gets red, it will stay red/purple for at least a week (usually more).  Also, I have many blackheads.  I'm hoping that if I'm just more consistent with my skincare, my skin will look brighter and nicer and clearer a larger percentage of the time.

No comments: