Wednesday, August 24, 2011

082. Create a working closet

To complete this goal:  Five stop process:  Purge (go through, try on everything, get rid of anything that doesn't fit, is unflattering, or is falling apart), Assess (take inventory, make a list of needs and another list of wants, experiment with combinations of clothing I already have), Organize (self explanatory- make it easy to find things in my closet), Shop (find the things from my need list first!). Remix (figure out what to do with the new items and your old, plan outfits for the week). (this particular order and helpful hints and tricks from Kendi Everyday.

Why?  I am so sick of being mistaken for a high schooler, and I generally want to dress in a more stylish, sophisticated way.  This plan will help me work with what I have and figure out what I need to make that happen.

No comments: