Wednesday, August 24, 2011

056. Start a blog

To complete this goal: Put together a blog that gives me an outlet to explore things I'm interested.  Some of my ideas include a sort of unschooling/continuing education post-secondary school type thing, a "tourist in my own town" type blog, or a chronicle of my efforts to figure out this whole being an independent person thing.

Why?  Oh, so, so many reasons for this one!  I miss writing.  I feel like I used to be a much better writer, too, so this would be a great way for me to improve my chops.  Any of my current ideas for blogs would help give me focus and accountability for other projects I am currently working on.  Finally, there is a certain amount of catharsis in getting things out on paper.  I think this will be really good for me. 

No comments: